Our guided trips are for everyone, who would like to explore wilderness in Soomaa. These trips are led by experienced local guides who will lead you during your trips in Soomaa with us.
- Every evening May to September a Beaver Safari starts at Basecamp Karuskose.
- Dugout Canoe trips on the river
- Mushrooming, Berry Picking and Cooking with Locals
In collaboration with our network of trusted partners based on other national parks of Estonia we welcome you to following programmes:
- Estonian National Parks Grand Tour
- Paddling Estonia – combines Sea-Kayaking and River Canoeing
- Historic Ships
- Winter Wildlife Experience
- Summer Wildlife Experience