Our guided trips are for everyone who would like to explore Soomaa national park. These trips are led by experienced local guides who speak English. Guiding in German, Russian, Swedish, Finnish and Lithuanian is also available. You can experience Soomaa by a day-trip or stay in local guesthouses and enjoy it slowly!
We organize guided day trips in Soomaa National Park every day, all year round, during five seasons.
Meeting is usually at 10 am in Soomaa or 9 am at your location, if you need a transfer.
Prices for day-trips are:
1 person 130.-
2 persons 150.-
additional person 50.-
Discounts for families and groups!
– local transport, and pick-up from your location if needed
– guiding in English och other language if requested
– picnic lunch
– experiences from following list:
– canoeing on the river
– hiking on the bog (bog walking and/or bog shoeing)
– paddlig dugout canoe
– picking and tasting mushrooms and wild berries
– tracking wildlife
– kick sledding
– back-country skiing