With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Visit Pärnu we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia established for our field of activity, we keep up to date with the information and help visitors to comply with the virus prevention rules on site.
Goodwill agreement to ensure safety during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Our safety measures
• The visitor`s code of conduct and information on the Covid-19 virus prevention activities implemented by the service provider are available for all clients on our website;
• Our guides are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
• disinfectants are provided on our tours;
• employees and guests are required to follow the rules in accordance with applicable national regulations;
• the possibility to maintain the necessary distance both with each other and with the service providers is ensured;
• people with signs of illness are not allowed on tours;
• people who have come into contact with a client or employee with signs of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data;
• Soomaa.com (OÜ Viis aastaaega) participates in COVID-19 prevention webinars organised by Enterprise Estonia.